YOU ARE NOT ALONE: RIP MJ (music can be stopped at bottom of page)

Runway Africa feat. Korto Momolu

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Korto Momolu


Some of you may know exactly who Korto Momolu is but for those who don't, she was a finalist on Season 5 of Project Runway. Although she did not win Project Runway, which left many fans in an uproar, including myself, she was voting fan favorite. She was also the featured designer at Runway Africa held in Minneapolis, MN at club Epic, where she showed us her amazing Fall 2010 collection. The house was packed to show our love and support of a truly talented & gifted designer!

This collection was extraordinary and very versatile, there was something for every woman of any shape, size and even height. Not to mention she had some beautiful, unique handbags and gorgeous jewelry to top it all off.

I know that with today's economy being as unstable as it is, and a lot of households are down to just 1 or half of an income. However, I would highly recommend all of us to support our sista. If you shop at Macy's, Nordstrom, Saks, or even from the Runway at TJ Maxx, save that money and get some pieces or an outfit that will truly stand out from the crowd...Korto Momolu. You will not be disappointed. And yes, I am taking heed to my own advice...I must have some of her pieces in my wardrobe, no matter how long I have to save to get them.

1 comment:

  1. I loved her on Project Runway. Her pieces here look really good.

    ReplyDelete